Wednesday 19 October 2011

The Ergo Baby Carrier is Brilliant!


Kirsty sent the Natural Nursery this glowing review of her new baby sling.

"Brilliant! I was using the Kari-me sling, until I spent the day walking around the zoo carrying my 13 month old. Agony in my shoulders and back! A friend recommended the Ergo Baby and am genuinely amazed at how comfortable it is! I've just come back from a weeks walking holiday in Cornwall, with no buggy, and absolutely no pain! So much quicker and easier than tying the sling and has a very useful zip pocket.
Delivery was also excellent.
Kirsty 5/5"

There are different types of Ergo carriers to suit everyone, including the Sport and the Performance models.  The Natural Nursery has lots of helpful advice to help you choose the ErgoBaby that is best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment