Saturday 4 February 2012

ERGObaby Carrier Review


The ErgoBaby Baby Carrier will allow you to carry your baby:
  • On your front
  • On your back
  • On your hip
  • From newborn to around 4 plus years
With the addition of the infant insert (available separately), it can be used from newborn right the way to heavy pre-schoolers, meaning you only need to buy one baby sling.  I carried my daughter until she was well over 4 1/2 years old for up 2 hours at a time.

Natural Nursery customer Claire loves her Ergo. "I'd tried a few baby carriers and not found any comfortable. I have a history of back problems, this combined with a big baby boy I knew I needed to get a carrier I was happy with. I tried a friends one to go to London and it was amazing. I didn't hesitate to buy one. Very comfy easy to adjust with well thought out pockets. My baby always falls asleep in it which has to be a seal of approval. Fits both myself and my husband. It was easily worth the money. Weight is distributed around your waist/hips by the very well padded waist strap."

If you want to find out more about the range of Ergo baby carriers and accessories available please visit www.naturalnursery.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment