Wednesday 8 June 2011

ERGObaby Carrier - I can't decide!

This is a question on Yahoo Answers asking about the ERGObaby Carrier.

Ergo baby carrier - I can't decide between the Original, Organic or Performance versions...
Which do you like?

My baby tends to get over-heated easily so I'm leaning towards the Ergo Performance, but I've heard the Organic is so much more comfy. If he's not comfy in the Performance, then there's no point in getting it if he won't sit in it, you know? So, I'm looking for any opinions on the Ergo in general and also if anyone has tried the different models. They are quite pricy and I don't want to spend the money it we aren't going to use it. THANKS!"
 
The Natural Nursery has pages of information about the different types of ERGObaby Carriers and lots of instructional videos. There is also a page of reviews so you can see what customers think of the different types.

No comments:

Post a Comment